top of page

Southern Idaho Timber Protective Association provides burn permits to all residents of Valley County with the exception of residents in the city limits of Cascade from May 10th through October 20th.  You can apply for a burn permit by visiting their website at

To apply for a burn permit with Cascade Rural Fire Protection District from October 21st through May 9th. 


Camp Fire
bottom of page